Meet The Team
Harpreet S. Mangat, CFP, CIMA, CDFA, CRPC, CMFC
Harpreet S. Mangat, the Managing Director, is uniquely qualified to help individuals and families meet their most important financial goals. His professional designations include Certified Financial Planner (CFP) credential and is also a licensed Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA). Prior to founding White Knight, Harpreet served as a private wealth advisor at Ameriprise Financial. He holds a BS degree with a major in economics from Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA.
- Plays chess with friends and family.
- Loves watching and playing football and basketball. Favorite teams are the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, NY Giants, NY Knicks, and NY Mets.
- Enjoys reading and talking politics.
- Teach Sikh history at the Central Jersey Sikh Association in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Taking our kids on adventures.
- Hometown: Princeton, NJ
- Married to Heather L. Camp, and have two children named Jaydyn Karam Singh Mangat and Samira Kaur Mangat.
Daniel W. Clifford, APMA
Senior Portfolio Manager
- Responsibilities include investment strategy, research and trade execution.
- BS in Business Administration from William Patterson University
- Designations: APMA
- Seven years in the finance industry
- Prior work included long-term care insurance sales assistant with John Hancock.
- I love playing billiards and walking my two dogs as well as travel.
- Hometown is Hamilton Square, NJ
- A significant other in my life is the beautiful Maggie Trabuscio.
- I have three brothers – Matt, Steve and Tom. (I’m the youngest.)
Simmerpal K. Bains, CRPC, CLTC
Private Wealth Advisor
- Manages the financial planning needs of ALL clients with White Knight.
- Coordinates the White Knight client service experience.
- BS in Economics and Human Resource Management
- Designations: CRPC, CLTC
- 20 years in White Knight Strategic Wealth Advisors, LLC
Simmer was born in India, and immigrated to America when she was 13 years old. She spent the rest of her time in Plainsboro, NJ until recently when she moved down to Chesterfield, NJ with her husband Amarpreet S. Chauhan and their two boys Bhavnoor Singh (10) and Sahib Singh (5).
Evasio R. Cagande, CIMA, MBA
2019-Present, Private Wealth Advisor, White Knight Strategic Wealth Advisors, LLC
1999-2019, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Salem, NJ
1996-1999, Management Consultant, self-employed, Sparta, NJ
1991-1996, EVP/Chairman of the Board, EEM Corporation, Pohnpei, FSM
1980-1991, Manager, Systems and Procedures, The British Oxygen Company (BOC Group), Murray Hill, NJ
1978-1980, Systems Analyst, Financial Planning, First National Bank of NJ, Newark, NJ
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC), 2008
College of Financial Planning, Minneapolis, MN
Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA), 2005
Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), 1970
University of Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines
BS Chemical Engineering, 1963
University of Southern Philippines, Cebu City, Philippines
The Investments & Wealth Institute
Married to my amazing wife, “Bebe” Cagande M.D.
I have two daughters, Consuelo Cagandea-Maestrado M.D. and Liberty Cagande-Breen, JD
I have one son, Erwin Cagande, MD
Playing Golf with friends, travelling with my family and friends, theatre, and music.
Karamjeet S. Mangat, CFP, CIMA, MBA
Karamjeet was the original founder of Mangat & Associates, which has since been acquired by White Knight Strategic Wealth Advisors. He has an extensive background in comprehensive wealth management with extensive experience in multi-generational planning. He is focused on delivering sound financial solutions and maintaining strong personal relationships with his clients. Karamjeet specializes in managing high-net-worth relationships grounded in comprehensive financial planning, asset management, trust and estate planning, charitable planning and business succession and other wealth and income strategies.
Karamjeet's has 36 plus years of experience with Mangat and Associates- a Private Wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, a large broker-dealer. Karamjeet earned a Master of Business administration in Finance and a Marketing degree (MBA). He also holds a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). His Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) credentials help the team build and manage portfolios in a highly tax-efficient manner.
In his spare time, Karamjeet loves spending time with his wife Pammi of 48 years, his two children Harpreet and Anjuli, and five lovely grandchildren and friends. He enjoys Reading, Yoga, Meditation, swimming, walking and playing golf.
Hyder Nihal Agha, APMA
I am very passionate and love working with my clients towards their Financial goals and dreams. I deeply care for my client's well being and it makes me happy and content when they are able to realise their life objectives, dreams and desires. Life is a journey and the best way to navigate through all the ups and downs is to plan diligently, stay focused, monitor progress and not stray off the desired optimum path. I primarily work in the areas of Financial planning, Investments, Retirement planning and Income, and Estate Planning.
- Academic degree(s)/College(s): Master of Science (Engineering), Univ. of Cincinnati, 2000.
- Research article on Robotic Palletizing, published in the Journal of Industrial Automation, 2000.
- 14 years in the finance industry.
- I volunteer for maintenance/upkeep of my temple on weekends and holidays.
- Board member, Non-profit of my Engineering College Alumni network.
- Member, Foreign Policy Leadership Council, Philadelphia, PA.
- I love to travel, both domestic and foreign. I love the great outdoors and exploring the National Parks!
I live in Doylestown, PA with my wife, Anjum. Last year we celebrated 25 years (Silver) with close family and friends! I have 2 sons, Arib and Jasir, both are currently attending Penn State University.
Paul “Tom” Burcher CLTC
Personal Wealth Advisor
- Responsibilities – Helping my clients realize their dreams
- Academic degree(s)/College(s) – Rowan University 1976 – 1981
- Professional designations - CLTC
- Any special recognition – Presidents Award for Excellence in Financial Planning at American Express Financial Advisors (now Ameriprise Financial)
- Number of years in the finance industry – 25 years
- What you did prior to your firm : Ameriprise Financial - 1997 to 2019 – Financial Advisor, Wawa, Inc. – 1983 to 1998 – Store Manager
- Two activities you enjoy outside of work – Creating wearable art (jewelry), Salt Water Fishing
- Hometown – Mt Laurel, NJ
- Immediate family members: Margaret Heaney (wife), Colleen Heaney-Burcher and Laura Heaney-Burcher, Christina Maxson (daughters),
Heather Camp, MSSW
Client Services Manager
Heather Camp earned a Master of Science in Social Enterprise Administration from Columbia University. The newest of our team members, Heather’s role is Client Services Manager. She has over 20 years of experience in the non-profit, international development and education sectors. Prior to working at White Knight Strategic Wealth Advisors she helped to establish the Bonner Program at TCNJ and also acted as the Director of Community Engaged Learning there. In 2017 she received the Helen Shaw Staff Excellence Award, an award given out through nomination and selection of her peers. Before working at TCNJ she spent time working at Princeton University, the YWCA of Trenton, Safe Homes, Global Potential, and the Cambodia Project. Heather spends a substantial amount of time volunteering in her local community and currently serves as a Board Member for the Lawrenceville Elementary School, the Minority Concerns Committee for Mercer County, in addition to volunteering with the YMCA 5K committee, and coaching for the Lawrence Hamnett Soccer Association. Heather resides in Lawrenceville, NJ and has two children, Jaydyn and Samira. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, playing board games and watching/playing sports with her son.